Roll Back The Years, Edward Moogk, National Library of Canada, 1975, on page 64 mentions:

"However, Ontario did not have a monopoly on the business since Winnipeg became the focal point for distribution in the growing Western Canada Market.  The Chopin Piano and Talking Machine Company handled the Chopin Talking Machine from its offices in the Keewayden Building, and the Melotone (“The sweetest of them all”) was available from the Melotone Takling Machine Co. Ltd. At 235 Fort  Street."

KW found
simultaneous adverts in  The Morning Leader - Mar 24, 1917 pg. 17 (Regina Sask.) and The Calgary Daily Herald - Mar 24, 1917 pg. 5.